We provide our clients a full range of legal advisory services in connection with both commercial and residential real estates.
We provide practical and customized transactional and general legal advice to our local and foreign clients in relation to the acquisition, sale, development, lease and other commercial use of real estates. The expertise of our real estate lawyers covers the entire spectrum from performing due diligence exercises in relation to title, chain of ownership and environmental status, to the preparation of customized sale and purchase, lease, construction and other agreements as required by the needs of our clients. Our real estate practice group regularly advises our clients in the legal affairs of the operation of condominiums.
The expertise of our real estate lawyers covers the following activities:
- Development of holding structures
- Preparation of sale and purchase agreements
- Advising infrastructure projects
- Preparation of urban planning agreements
- Legal support in relation to commercial and residential development projects
- Advising both lessors and tenants
- Establishment and enforcement of immovable property rights
- Merger, division and re-classification of real properties