Private Equity, Venture Capital
From the very beginning we specialize in providing legal advice to the venture capital and private equity market. With a high level of knowledge and understanding of the sector we support some of the most significant players in the domestic capital market.
On grounds of our unique expertise and our capital market lawyers' extensive experience, our activity provided to capital market players covers the full range of legal services required by the sector, from complex transactional advice related to capital investments and exits, to regulatory and compliance advice to venture capital and private equity funds and equity fund managers.
In the composition of our venture capital and private equity practice we apply the sectoral approach, on basis of which our specialists with relevant experience in the field of Corporate Law, M&A as well as our Banking and Finance lawyers work together to apply the most appropriate form of expertise required by each specific legal task. In case of any specific industry or competition issues, our team is supported by our of counsel colleagues with relevant experience; thereby, ensuring that we can provide tailor-made advice to our clients in every situation.
Our venture capital and private equity practice includes, among others, the following activities:
- Consultation in relation to venture capital and private equity related seed capital, growth, development and restructuring capital investments
- Consultation in relation to so called "exit" transactions on the sale of investments of capital investment funds
- Consultation and representation in relation to the establishment of venture capital and private equity funds and in the preparation and modification of fund management policies
- Legal support in relation to the development of operational policies relating to compliance requirements of fund managers
- Consultation on issues relating to venture capital and private equity funds and supervisory licensing of fund managers
- Legal support in relation to capital increase projects for venture capital and private equity funds